Services, facilities and activities
80% of the camping is covered by Utimate speed Internet WIFI.
FREE (2 acces card per site)
Internet terminal is located at the entrance of camping.
Modem Plug in public phone booths.
Six places spa
Open from june 23rd to september 4th.
20 minutes session.
1-2 persons =7$
3-4 persons = 10$
5-6 persons = 13$
SUGAR SHACK VISIT
Reserve at the office your 9h14 morning visit .
The visit includes the explanation of our traditions, the stages of conversion of the maple cider to syrup as well as the tasting of the maple syrup, the maple butter, the maple jelly and the maple caramel. A joyful visit is garanteed as well as unforgettable memories.
Tasting of maple taffy blend on the snow:
Reservation at 9h14am at the Sugar Shack.
Six participants minimum required.
Tasting at 10h00am.
MAGIC AT YOUR CAMPFIRE
Every tuesday, make a fire and a magician will come to see you at your site!
(Except August 11th and 18th)
Acces to the Saint-Augustin Lake
Our camping has the only public acces ramp to the lake. Boat decks available.
Daily rate: 25$ per boat + 2.50 $ per person.
2$ of this amount is going to an agency of preservation for the St-Augustine Lake. (CBLSA)
50% off for campers
PEDALBOAT, CANOE AND KAYAK RENTAL
10$ / hour
6$ / hour
25$ / day
Our place of leisure
Community room with a stage.
Can accommodate groups up to 100 people.
Rental of reception room: the half-day rate
(ie from 6:00 to 15:00 or 15:00 to midnight): $ 86.97
Our restaurant offers catering.
EQUIPEMENT FOR LOAN
- Charcoal BBQ
- Volley-ball, Soccer-ball, Foot-ball, Basket-ball
- Lawn bowling
- Horse shoe game
- Badminton gear
- Free Showers
- 3 Sanitary blocs with warm water
- 3 Laundry rooms
- Leisure room
- Pool table (1.50 $)
- Volleyball, lawn bowling, shuffleboard, badminton, horse shoe fields
- Playground with modules
- Boat descent to the lake and boat decks
- Dump stations for campers on the site
- Electricity up to 50 amps
- Fire wood (5.50$ / bundle)
- Tent sites for groups
- 3 Publics phones
NEAR OUR CAMPING SITE
- Interior Pool at Notre-Dame-de-Foy Campus
- Pedestrian paths at the edge of the lake and near the St-Lawrence River
- BMX track open to all
- Bicycle paths by the “corridor of the coast”
- Golf practice range « de L’Hétrière »
- Grocery stores; IGA and Metro
- Filling of Propane